I have been meaning to do this for a while, and this will be on going so check back if you so desire:
- I don’t want to see any tweets about how many followers I can get, when I get around to it I will unfollow anyone that mentions it. I only want people following me that want to hear what I have to say.
- The whole #team follow back thing, if you actually look into it most follow u, u follow them then they dump u, whats the point?
- I treat everyone fairly, if u want to follow me and have interesting things to say I will follow you back, no questions asked. If I don’t that means I don’t know you are following me so you need to send me a reminder.
- I hate people that post cliches all day long, its tiresome and annoying, we’ve heard them all before so stop
- I love people with something to say; if you don’t agree with what I post, tell me so. And why. I love having intellectual conversations with people that can state their opinions and back up their facts – like I try to do!
- If you unfollow me, expect me to do the same
- I hate auto DM’s and never read them
- I dont get why people tweet a thank you to me for following them and then dont follow back. We either have common interests or we don’t.
- I love hearing lots of points of view; only if they are fact based and well thought out. Otherwise its like talking to people who think the world is flat
- Any tweets or RTS do not mean an endorsement or agreement with tweet content
- Feel free to comment on my blog, I like hearing well informed opinions that either differ or agree with mine; I love the sharing of thoughts ideas and solutions
- I often tweet the same story from different media sources so people can see if there is any media bias
- Don’t take it all so seriously, we are here to share and learn!